Z's wash day was long overdue but it went off without a hitch:
- Pre-poo: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner + 30 mins + Hot Head Heat Cap
- Shampoo: SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo (diluted)
- Deep Condition: SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque + 20 mins + Hot Head Heat Cap
- Rinse: Aloe Vera Juice followed by Extra Virgin Olive Oil; did a final rinse to remove excess oil
- Moisturize: SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner + SM Curl & Style Milk
- Style: Threaded 10 Ghana plaits and put them into a bun. Cornrowed a side fringe and added a bead barrette to protect the ends
Nice and simple. I noticed that I can get away with larger parts when styling her hair and still achieve neat results. This is right up my alley because her hair is benefiting from great no heat stretch plus I saved some styling time. Her hair is getting so long!
The plan is to keep her Ghana plaits in until the end of the week before styling her hair again.